The Only True Gaiter!
Note: This is a real gaiter for equines, to protect what is underneath (i.e boots, bandages, wound dressings). Not to be worn on its own.
Patriotic Pairs (2 Gaiters)
Pairs (All other COLOURS) 2 Gaiters
GREAT SEASONAl OFFER for second pair 30% discount when you buy a set of 4 Gaiters.
Patriotic Sets (4 Gaiters)
Sets (All other COLOURS) 4 Gaiters
Customers from the USA kindly note postage is international track and signed for - there will be an additional charge of £7
Golly Galoshes Gaiters come in a variety of colours to suit personal requirements or taste, whether you are looking for a practical way to keep your boots and bandages clean and in pristine condition or looking for high-visibility, Golly Galoshes are one tack room essential that you won’t want to be without and your washing machine will also be thankful in the long run!
BE SEEN STAY CLEAN
The fluorescent Golly Galoshes serve two important purposes:
1) The safety aspect. We, as riders and owners have a responsibility and duty to ensure to the best of our ability our horses safety in all areas, but especially on the roads and trials where we interact with drivers/ low flying aircraft and all other manner of dangerous distractions. Golly Galoshes provides the driver especially with a high visibility peripheral vision movement - already proven to be of importance.
2) The comfort to the horse. If your horse or pony’s’ boots and bandages are clean and dry on returning from work, consequently his work is more comfortable. Our Gaiters are designed to be worn over boots and bandages, and are fully zipped, with a fleece lapel, hook and loop fastening, and additional 2" reflective strip as standard.
STAY CLEAN WITH STYLE
The plain more subtle shades ensure:
1) That your expensive protective horse boots and nice clean bandages stay clean and dry when schooling/training and in the warm-up –whatever the weather!
2) Help prevent mud, sand and grit working their way up underneath your horse’s protective leg wear and causing rubs/sores.
PROTECT AND KEEP CLEAN
A tack room essential and indispensable 1st aid item:
1) Keeps dressings clean and dry in the stable or during recovery
2) Allows remedial in-hand exercise to progress without having to remove dressings
SHOW OFF IN STYLE
Ideal for show and carriage driving horses and ponies due to:
1) Perfect for protecting travel bandages en-route to shows
2) Ideal for use over bandages and boots for warm-up, helping to keep legs clean and dry before going into the ring
3) With new miniature sizing also available through to made-to-measure Shire sizing – Golly Galoshes have your horse’s legs covered!
PLEASE NOTE GOLLY GALOSHES GAITERS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO USED DIRECTLY AGAINST THE HORSES SKIN
Returns & Exchanges:
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
Unspoiled goods may be exchanged or refunded if returned within 14 days of order along with proof of purchase. No Soiled goods will not be considered for exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please notify Golly Galoshes of any goods which have been damaged in transit within 48 hours of receipt or no exchange will be considered. When returning goods please include full contact details, proof of purchase and reason for exchange or refund. Golly Galoshes will not be responsible for returned goods that are lost in transit. Ensure that you use a trackable means of returning items.
Please note, goods will only be considered for exchange or refund if they are clean, dry, free of any horse hair, soiling and in resaleable condition. P&P for exchanges will be charged at our current rate. Please endeavour to order the correct size and contact us if we can be of any further help with sizing. Golly Galoshes pride ourselves in offering excellent customer service and care.
Refunds will be issued by cheque or PayPal